Warning ! You may get Goosebumps after watching them sing
Mumbai: The Walt Disney produced 'Jungle Book' a fantasy adventure comedy movie is slated to release on April 8 next but its title song has amassed more than 11 lakh views in just a week of its release.
The song, penned by legandary Gulzar and composed by Vishal Bhardwaj, is really going to make 90s kids nostalgic
About 'Jungle Book':
- It is a live action remake of Jungle book.
- Walt Disney announced to make it in 2013.
- Neil has been cast in the lead role as Mowgli.
- The film is slated to release on April 8.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more