Jacqueline Fernandez to play lead in British film
Mumbai: Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez, who is a home name in Bollywood, is now setting her foot in a British film. Actress had earlier worked in a British independent film.
The Kick actress has expressed her strong desire of doing anything in English. For now the actress has signed 'Definition of Fear', a psychological thriller, where she will be seen playing lead besides Mercedes Papalia, Katherine Barrell and Blythe Hubbard.
She said, “As an actor, I wanted to be a part of the film. It was a physiological thriller, a genre which I have never done before."
When asked about various actors moving to Hollywood, Jacqueline said, “I think we have opened up. Bollywood has globalised. Actors are not limited anymore. Like Akshay, Riteish and others, all of us are doing bunch of other things. It was an amazing experience."
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'