Jacqueline Fernandez enjoys doing dance numbers
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez on Tuesday said she likes all forms of dance and always enjoys doing dance numbers in the films.
"Apart from performing in front of the camera, dancing is another thing I completely enjoy,” said Jacqueline.
“It's a treat to work on dance numbers," she added.
‘Housefull 3’ actress is presently a judge on a popular dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 9’.
The actress has performed in several hit songs including "Chittiyaan kalaiyaan", "Lat lag gayi", "Sooraj dooba hai", "Party on my mind", "Pyaar ki maa di", "Malaamal", "Sau tarah ke" and "Beat pe booty".
Jacqueline starrer ‘Flying Jatt’ has recently hit the screens and is getting mixed reviews.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'