Iulia Vantur refutes wedding rumours with Romanian Star
Mumbai: Salman Khan and her rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur have always been tight lipped about their relationship. After the news of Salman and Iulia marriage, the gossip mills started churning out stories about their relationship.
According to the reports, Iulia was married to Romanian star Marius Moga and their pictures went viral on social media. Reports state that they both were in a four-year-long steady relationship before they broke up.
Now Iulia finally broke her silence to invalidate all the rumours of her being married and has also said that she is in no hurry to wear her wedding dress. She took to Instagram and wrote ,"Dear friends, I didn't feel the need to react to any rumors...But now I Think I should state clearly that i was never married and I am in no hurry to wear my wedding dress. God bless us all".
According to the reports, the couple will be tying the knot on December 27, 2016. On this day Salman will also have his 51st birthday. But there is no official confirmation yet.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'