Is Kylie Jenner really a self-made billionaire?
Los Angeles: Is Kylie Jenner really a self made billionaire? After Forbes magazine has ranked Kylie Jenner at the top among 'The 60 Richest self-made women'. It, however, didn’t go well enough with the social media users as the entrepreneur was trolled heavily for being called 'self-made'.
It all started with the word 'self-made' used by Forbes for titling Kylie as youngest self-made billionaire, after which she came under fire. People believe that she is a privileged child who was born in an already famous and wealthy Kardashian family.
Many people slammed the publication for claiming Jenner was 'self-made'.
Amid all this chaos, Kim Kardashian had to come to her sister's rescue. She asserted that all her siblings are 'self-made' and it is unfair to target Kylie as none of them ever went to their parents for anything other than a piece of advice.
Kylie said in an interview, "Me, Kylie, not one (of the siblings) has ever depended on our parents for anything besides advice. That's how I lived my life with my dad. He never gave me anything. We might have the opportunity, but I've seen it go the complete opposite way. Nobody works harder than my sisters and my mom."
Jenner's company, Kylie Cosmetics, is estimated to be worth USD 900 million, according to Forbes. The estimate puts Jenner on the track to being 'the youngest self-made billionaire ever, male or female' - surpassing Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at the age of 23.
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths