Irrfan Khan condemns Dhaka terror attack
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan opened his heart out to condemn the terror attack in Bangladesh’s capital city Dhaka in which 20 people were killed. Actor expressed his condolences to victims.
Irrfan, who recently faced irk of Muslim clerics for his ‘Qurbani in the month of Ramzan’ remark, took to the social media giant Facebook to lash at the terrorists for bringing a bad name to Islam.
He said, “Quran ki aayeten naa janne ki wajeh se ramzaan ke mahine mein logon ko qatal ker diya gaya. Haadsa ek jagah hota hai , badnaam Islaam aur poori duniya ka musalman hota hai.”
Picture courtesy - BBC worldwide
The ‘Piku’ actor recently faced serious criticism from Muslim clerics after he said that Qurbani (sacrifice) in the month of Ramzan is wrong. He said that real sacrifice is to leave something which we love the most and killing animals on the name of Qurbani is wrong.
In reply to his remark, Muslim clerics asked him to stay away from the religious affairs and concentrate on the film industry.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city