I want to marry to have many kids: Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Higher the graph of Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra's achievements rises, the more are her fans curious to know about her personal life. She did not disppaoint them either and spoke openly about her marriage plans duing an interview on 'Pink Villa'
- The journey of Priyanka's success began when she won the Miss World title in 2000.
- Later she acted in Bollywood and Hollywood flicks and won many hearts by her unmatchable acting skills.
- Priyanka even tried her hand at singing in her album Exotic.
- Priyanka has been conmferred upon Padmashree award.
- Priyanka got the best actor award under the category of 'people's choice' for her role in American TV series Quantico.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more