Hrithik, Tiger's 'War' crosses Rs 100 crore mark in three days
Superstar Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff's latest film "War" has minted Rs 100.15 crore in first three days.
Mumbai: Superstar Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff's latest film "War" has minted Rs 100.15 crore in first three days.
Directed by Siddharth Anand and produced by Yash Raj Films, the movie opened countrywide on October 2.
"For all of us what matters most is that our film is receiving universal love and appreciation. It is one of the rarest of moments where kids, youth, families, older age segments are all loving a film and endorsing it incredibly positively.
"We are deeply thankful and humbled. We have made 'War' with a lot of passion, belief and love and it's fantastic to see audiences enjoying themselves to the fullest in the theatres. Our film is a big screen experience and we hope we entertain people across the length and breadth of our country in the days to come," Siddharth said in a statement.
The high-octane film also stars Vaani Kapoor.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city