Hrithik Roshan finds ‘Mohenjo Daro’ as one of his best films
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who will be seen doing some edge-of-the-seat stunts in his upcoming film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ has said that the film will prove to be one of his best films.
- It is a great experience working with Ashutosh Gowariker’s directorial film.
- I believe that it is going to be one of my best films.
- I hope the audience will also agree with me, when they will see the film.
The movie will revolve around ancient city of Mohenjodaro of the Indus Valley Civilization.
Previously, Hrithik-Gowariker duo worked together in the Aishwarya Rai co-starrer film ‘Jodha Akbar’, which was a big hit at the Box Office.
‘Mohenjo Daro’ also stars debutant Pooja Hegde and actor Kabir Bedi.
‘Mohenjo Daro’ is set to hit the theatres on August 12 and is expected to clash with Akshay Kumar starrer film ‘Rustom’.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner