Hollywood divas dazzle Critics' Choice Awards in precious diamond Jewellery
This rare and expensive metal is truly a perennial red-carpet favourite. All over the world, designers prefer precious platinum to create master pieces because of its versatility, and because it is the most secure setting for any precious gemstone. Platinum is one of the rarest metals & always stand out making a distinctive style statement. Celebrities worldwide have been donning exquisite platinum designs for star-studded events, red carpet and other appearances to capture their most glamorous and memorable moments.
Donning the almost 100 carats of diamonds set in platinum Jennifer Lopez looked ravishing in Vintage 1972 diamond chandelier earrings (29.59 carats), set in platinum. The diva went for a Carpet diamond bracelet (65.80 carats), set in platinum Lotus cluster diamond ring (1.26 carats) which was also set in platinum.
The academy award winner, Nicole Kidman, went for Pink sapphire and diamond loop earrings which were 4.23 carats, set in platinum. Wearing a bracelet made of secret cluster pink sapphire and 20.01 carats diamond which was also set in platinum made Nicole's look more complete. On her finger she put a river diamond ring (2.58 carats), set in platinum and Pirouette diamond ring (2.89 carats), set in platinum with a Radiant-cut diamond Rock band (6.30 carats) which was also set in platinum.
Recently, Zoey Deutch and Gwyneth Paltrow were also seen wearing Platinum jewellery in the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards. Making it a popular trend on red carpet our Hollywood celebs love to don earrings set in platinum.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths