A LETTER that even made the ever smiling Gutthi teary-eyed!!!
The note that the lady gave to the actor stated, “The last six months have been the most difficult times. I lost my only son to cancer. During those difficult times, you have actually made us laugh. Thank you! Keep up what you do best
Mumbai: The country’s beloved Gutthi aka Sunil Grover has cemented his place in our hearts with his exceptional comic timing and innocence. Despite sharing the stage with India’s most popular actor-comedian, Grover has successfully established his image as the face of comedy in the nation. Call him Gutthi or Dr. Mashoor Gulati, each time he comes onscreen, Grover ensures that the smile of his audience never gets faded.
Grover, however, calls himself an artist and what else does an artist needs other than appreciation from his audience.
The actor-comedian was at airport when he received a letter that left him teary-eyed. A fan of Sunil Grover gave him a heartfelt note, applauding his comedy skills that help her recover from a devastating tragedy.
Sunil took to twitter to share his feelings stating that a lady gave her a letter on airport and vanished leaving him both surprised and stirred.
Sunil Grover’s tweet:
What was the letter all about:
- The note that the lady gave to the actor stated, “The last six months have been the most difficult times. I lost my only son to cancer. During those difficult times, you have actually made us laugh. Thank you! Keep up what you do best."
- Well the ‘Mashoor- Gutthi’ actor proved it again that ‘laughter is the best medicine to overcome depression.’
Keep spreading smiles Sunil Grover!
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water