Why Fawad Khan returned to Pak disregarding ADHM promotion?
Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who recently returned to his country, may not come back to India in October for the promotion of his upcoming Bollywood flick ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’.
Islamabad: Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who recently returned to his country, may not come back to India in October for the promotion of his upcoming Bollywood flick ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’.
There have been speculations that the ‘Khoobsurat’ fame actor returned to Pakistan following Maharashtra Navnirman Sena’s threat to all Pakistani artists (in India) in the wake of the Uri terror attack.
Denying the rumours, Fawad made it clear that he was going back to the country as his wife was expecting their second child and not because he was afraid of the right-wing outfit.
It may be recalled that MNS had on Friday last issued a 48-hour ultimatum to actors as well as other artist from the neighbouring country to leave India after the attack.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'