Condom brand Durex feels 'ditched' by Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor!
Ever since Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor made public that they are going to be parents soon, the meme world has been too active in congratulating the couple through cheeky posts. One post that took all the limelight was from the popular condom brand Durex India.
Durex India took context from Ranbir Kapoor's popular song 'Channa Mereya' and posted a congratulatory message for the couple.
Durex India took to Twitter and wrote, "The JOMO is REAL! Congratulations Alia & Ranbir." It also posted a photo message that read, "Mehfil me teri . . . "hum toh clearly nahi the" Congratulations."
Netizens are surely calling it a brainy marketing gimmick. Here is what they have to say:
Well, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are expecting their first child. Alia, on her Instagram handle, officially announced the news yesterday and since then wishes are being pouring in on their way.
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike
- India beat New Zealand in thrilling shootout to win CWG 2022 bronze medal, end 16-year-long wait in women's hockey