New Delhi: Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput said that the biopic of Indian limited overs skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a combo of determination, hard work and success which would inspire billions.
The actor is sporting a role of Mahi in “MS Dhoni : The Untold Story.”
During a session at the India Today Mind Rocks Youth Summit 2016, Sushant said:
- We are not trying to glorify Dhoni. We are not over-glamourising anything.
- Right from his birth to the 2011 World cup six that he hit, we are showing everything.
- Dhoni never taught me his cricketing style or his mannerism as there were only three instances when I met him.
‘Raabta’ actor said that he and Dhoni carry a single similarity of working efficiently in present without thinking of future.
- Directed by Neeraj Pandey, the film also stars Anupam Kher, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani in the lead.
- ‘MS Dhoni : The Untold Story’ will hit the theatres on September 30.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App