Deepika Padukone increases her hotness quotient this summer...!
Deepika was photographed by Errikos Andreou for the cover. Others that were featured on the magazine included Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Dakota Johnson, Kendall Jenner and others
Mumbai: The hard work of Bollywood's diva Deepika Padukone is paying her well. The Indian cine beauty has entered Maxim's 2017 list of 100 Hot Women and topped its India chapter.
The cover page of the Maxim was shared by Deepika on her Instagram
The actress looked amazingly beautiful on the cover page of the latest India edition of the magazine.
While her set-wet hairstyle, teamed with white sexy attire increased her hotness quotient, the red lip colour she wore upped the look.
Model Hailey Baldwin, who won the top position, covered the Maxim international issue.
Deepika was photographed by Errikos Andreou for the cover. Others that were featured on the magazine included Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Dakota Johnson, Kendall Jenner and others.
While the list features Deepika on 10th position, another 'Desi Girl' Priyanka Chopra was also named among the top 100 people. Pee Cee was ranked 34th in the list.
In next slide: Deepika Padukone's magazine cover page issue of Maxim...
In slide ahead: Maxim international issue with cover page photo of Hailey Baldwin...
- Gyanvapi live: Next date for hearing on July 12
- Covid live: '90% of adult population fully vaccinated in India'
- Protesters release black balloons near PM Modi's chopper
- Maharashtra live: I was supposed to be CM in MVA govt, Eknath Shinde says
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM