Deepika wants to be Fawad Khan's other half, asks SLB to link them
Mumbai: The Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone looks interested to be seen as the wife of Fawad Khan.
After going down on her knees for the Khoobsurat actor at IIFA 2016, Padukone is now keen to share screen with him. Deepika told director Sanjay Leela Bhansali that Fawad was fit to play the role of her husband Rana Ratan Singh in the upcoming flick Padmavati.
According to sources close to the director, Deepika is only the one who is confirmed for the film.
Fawad Khan, Vicky Kaushal and Shahid Kapoor are in the list to play the role of Dippy's Husband.
You may also read: Akshay’s supremacy continues as Rustom beats Mohenjo Daro at Box Office
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'