Daniel Craig offered USD 150 million to turn back as ‘James Bond’
Los Angeles: Veteran Hollywood actor Daniel Craig has been offered USD 150 million to return to the series of James Bond, one of the industry’s most popular spy films.
According to Hollywood insiders, the huge sum has been offered to the actor by Sony to play again the role of Bond in two of its upcoming feature films which are expected to be shot back-to-back.
“Craig is a brilliant actor and fits well into the character of Bond. Moreover, he is extremely adored by the James Bond fans and the idea of losing him at this crucial point of time does not go well with the studio honchos. Hence, they all want him back in the series,” said a source.
Furthermore, producer Barbara Broccoli has already made a statement that she does not want to lose the film’s leading man any time soon.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner