Colors remove singer Mika Singh from Comedy Nights Live
Mumbai: Channel COLORS has continued its rivalry with the ace Indian comedian, Kapil Sharma by kicking out Bollywood singer Mika Singh from Comedy Nights Live for his visit to ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ (TKSS).
Salman Khan's brother and actor Sohail Khan likely will replace Mika in the show.
Mika appeared on SONY TV aired TKSS for the promotion of upcoming Bollywood film ‘Housefull 3’. He was accompanied by female singer Kanika Kapoor and West Indies cricket Chris Gayle.
COLORS apparently felt that Mika Singh’s visit to The Kapil Sharma Show would lower the TRP’s of Krushna Abhishek’s Comedy Nights Live and hence removed him from the show.
When asked from Mika, the singer said, “I am not hurt or disappointed with their decision. No artiste is bigger than the channel and my absence will not cost them much. I know that the channel is upset and I hope things get resolved soon. But I can only say that it wasn't intentional."
He said that channel must also understand that his visit on Kapil Sharma’s show was just a promotional gimmick and channel should not have any problems in it.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more