Charu Asopa had sleepless nights after shooting for 'Kaun Hai?'
Mumbai: TV actress Charu Asopa, who will be seen in an episode titled 'Night Shift' of 'Kaun Hai?', said she had sleepless nights after shooting for the horror show.
"The reason for taking up horror series once again was the intriguing concept of 'Night shift'. After shooting for 'Kaun Hai?' especially the night ones, I found it hard to get proper sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about the story and the scenes as it kept flashing in my mind," Charu said in a statement.
'Night Shift' on the Colors channel show narrates the story of Valecha (Nawab Khan), a factory owner who shuts the night shift division due to the rumours of an evil spirit haunting that place.
But after a period of two years, Valecha agrees to start the night shift once again because of Pravesh, his factory worker. As soon as Pravesh starts with his night shift, he starts experiencing things that leave him in shock and how he tries to escape this nightmare.
Talking about the show, she said: "There was one scene where I had to enact being dead and suddenly a phone rings besides me, I was a little paranoid after that scene. Well, that's the job of an actor. However, I enjoyed shooting for the show, hope the viewers enjoy the episode too!"
- Gyanvapi live: Next date for hearing on July 12
- Covid live: '90% of adult population fully vaccinated in India'
- Protesters release black balloons near PM Modi's chopper
- Maharashtra live: I was supposed to be CM in MVA govt, Eknath Shinde says
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM