CBI Probe Not Required in Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Anil Deshmukh
Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide on June 14. Since then, his fans have been demanding a CBI probe into his death. Sushant’s girlfriend and actor Rhea Chakraborty had also on Thursday written a post addressed to Home Minister Amit Shah where she sought the same.
Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh has said there is no need for a CBI probe into actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case as Mumbai police is able enough to handle the investigation.
A day back, Sushant’s girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty finally broke her silence. Rhea mentioned that she wanted to know what prompted Sushant to cut short his life and hence, wanted a CBI probe. She asked Home Minister Amit Shah for the same in a post. Now, as per a report, Maharashtra’s Home Minister Anil Deshmukh has said that a CBI probe is not needed.
Maharashtra Home Minister:
“I have seen the tweets and the campaign. But I don’t think that a CBI probe is required. The Mumbai Police is competent enough to handle such cases, and they are investigating every aspect of the case including professional rivalry. As of now, we do not see any foul play. Details of the investigation will be shared once it is completed,” Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh told Mid-Day.
Sushant Singh Rajput
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s tragic and untimely demise left everyone in a state of shock and the Mumbai Police has been investigating his case from the past month.
Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Dil Bechara actor Sanjana Sanghi and Yash Raj Films casting director Shanoo Sharma among others have already recorded their statements in the case.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook.
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App