Bottomline Media & Be Seen Bring Virgin EMI Records to India
Mumbai: Tanaaz Bhatia's Bottomline Media Pvt Ltd and Vishal Patel's Be Seen bring in the British music record label Virgin EMI Records to India. Founded in 2013, Virgin EMI records is owned by Universal Music Group. The front runners in UK as a record label, Virgin EMI plans to introduce their chartbuster pool of artistes to the Indian music lovers and become a unique platform for Indian music artistes as well. Bottomline Media and Be Seen have tied-up with the record label for artist collaborations and brand partnerships for the record label’s artists in India.
"Discovering individuals of the calibre of Tanaaz Bhatia and Vishal Patel has been a breath of fresh air to us. These two amazing people have totally excited us with a plan and strategy that previously seemed impossible and are connected at the very highest level within the Indian market," says Ted Cockle, President Virgin EMI, Universal Music Group.
"At Bottomline Media we have successfully merged the two worlds of entertainment and brands keeping in mind the sensibility of both the worlds for the widest possible reach. With Virgin EMI we will bring on-board major collaborations of the best musicians from UK and India. We will also develop brand partnerships for the talent pool of Vigrin EMI records in India. We are very excited about this tie-up and are looking forward to a long standing association for the record label," says Tanaaz Bhatia, Managing Director, Bottomline Media Pvt Ltd.
"I am very thrilled that Be Seen will be working closely with Virgin EMI records in India now. While the British record label already has a reputation for top of the charts music, Be Seen will work of exploring and shining the record label in India with influencers and brand partnership. As we work in the product placement and sponsorship space, our endeavour will be to make India the new home for Virgin EMI Records," says Vishal Patel, Founder & Managing Director, Be Seen.
About Bottomline Media Pvt Ltd
BOTTOMLINE MEDIA PVT LTD is a bespoke entertainment company and has strategically ventured into the Entertainment Industry. The company exhibits a unique business model that encompasses various verticals across platforms. The company covers all facets of the entertainment world and strives to deliver fully integrated range of services to create value for its investments and partners through constant innovation. Bottomline Media Pvt Ltd has created a niche by providing Brand Identity, Movie Marketing, Various Marketing Associations & Tie ups, Media Solutions & Talent Management services. Our Strength lies in harnessing intelligence, talent, and experience to bring the competitive advantage to clients. Every Division is distinctive brand in its own right, each with its core strength and forte. The company has successfully managed to make a huge mark in the Entertainment and Film industry within a few years of its existence because of our belief, positive thinking and perseverance. Our strong business ethics, dedication and hard work has enabled us to be one of the leading marketers for Bollywood / Hollywood Films and Brands.
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale