Bombay Court asks Sanjay Raut to clarify distasteful comment on Kangana
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika office in Bandra was destroyed by BMC. After which the actress approached the Bombay High Court for compensation.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika office in Bandra was destroyed by BMC. After which the actress approached the Bombay High Court for compensation. On Monday, the Bombay High Court held a heated hearing regarding the matter. During this, Kangana's lawyer Birendra Saraf gave full information of the case to the court.
Planning against Kangana Ranaut:
Kangana's lawyer said that the government was also criticized by the actress and questions were raised on the work of Mumbai Police. The judge was asked to show all those tweets. During this, the lawyer claimed that on the tweet made by Kangana, Sanjay Raut had asked him to teach the lesson.
On the other hand, it was claimed by Sanjay Raut's lawyer Pradeep Thorat that in the statement, Sanjay did not take the name of Kangana Ranaut anywhere.
Abusive words by Sanjay Raut:
After which the judge questioned whether you did not call him with the word Hara**i. At the same time, Kangana's lawyer said that there has been injustice to Kangana in this whole case. Kangana's lawyer also told the court that when the BMC demolished the house of Kangana Ranaut, it was celebrated by Sanjay Raut's newspaper, which was seen by the whole country. The lawyer said that it cannot be denied that my client was avenged.
At the same time, the court asked for all the evidence related to the case. The court said that if you are accusing each other, then bring all the evidence. At the same time, all the tweets and videos were said to be presented in the court by Kangana's lawyer.
Let me tell you that there has been an atmosphere of conflict between Kangana Ranaut and Sanjay Raut for the past many days. Meanwhile, Sanjay had advised Kangana not to come to Mumbai.
After which the actress tweeted that I am coming to Mumbai, who can stop me. At the same time, after this tweet of Kangana, BMC ransacked her office giving a 24-hour ultimatum to the actress by pasting a notice at Kangana's office. After this, the actress severely criticized the Maharashtra government.
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins