Bollywood hails Indian Army’s surgical strike in PoK
Mumbai: Following Indian Army’s successful surgical operation in PoK, Bollywood celebrities hailed the force for the same.
Several celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and much more took to micro-blogging site Twitter to express their pleasure.
In a retaliation to the Uri terror attack, Indian Army carried out a surgical strike in PoK attacking seven terrorists camps. It killed 50 terrorists in the surgical operation which took place in the early hours of Thursday.
Earlier, Indian Army had lost its 18 jawans following a terrorist attack in Uri. Among 18 soldiers, 13 to 14 army men died as their tents caught fire.
- Gyanvapi live: Next date for hearing on July 12
- Covid live: '90% of adult population fully vaccinated in India'
- Protesters release black balloons near PM Modi's chopper
- Maharashtra live: I was supposed to be CM in MVA govt, Eknath Shinde says
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM