Bollywood comes to help old age people on Holi
Mumbai: The film fraternity, who are often in the news for catfights, have come up for a novel cause and are donating twenty five bed sheets each for the Help Age India and Silver Inning Foundation.
As part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative, Tangerine, the designer brand for home solutions, got renowned Bollywood celebrities to autograph on its bedroom accessories.
They have roped in Sonam Kapoor, Siddharth Malhotra, Sushant Singh Rajput, Kalki, Malaika Arora Khan, Javed Akthar Govinda, Bhoomi Pednekar, Athiya Shetty, Kabir Bedi, Anu Malik, Karan Tacker, Urvashi Rautela, Karan Grover, Kanika Kapoor, Queenie Singh, Talat Aziz, Mouni Roy, Jennifer Winget, Aditya Thackrey, Sanjeeda, Ranveer Brar, Makarand Deshpande, Rahul Sharma, Sanjeev Kapoor and Neeraj Kabi for the cause.
Through this one of a kind program, the brand brought together celebrities to lend their star power and help the disadvantaged elderly of India. It donated a total of 650 bed sheets to the NGOs, which are expected to significantly improve the quality of life of its beneficiaries.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner