Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda loses 18 kgs weight for Sarabjit
Mumbai: Bollywood seems to be on a biopic spree as Director Omung Kumar is now making a movie on Sarabjit. Biopics on cricketers like Mohammad Azharuddin and Mahendra Singh Dhoni are also being made.
Bollywood actors are sweating out a lot these days to give a realistic look to their movies. In this league, actor Randeep Hooda has also lost 18 kilograms of weight in just 28 days for his upcoming film ‘Sarabjit’. Randeep’s look has gone viral on the social media.
- ‘Sarabjit’ is a biopic directed by Umang Kumar.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Richa Chaddha have also been cast in the movie.
- Randeep Hooda is in the lead role.
- The film is slated to release on May 26.
It may be mentioned that Sarabjit Singh was convicted of terrorism and spying by a Pakistan court for a series of bomb attacks in Lahore and Faisalabad. He died in May 2013 after being attacked by an inmate in Central Jail of Lahore.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city