Black buck poaching case: The ‘HSSH’ actors appear in Jodhpur court
‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’ actors including Salman Khan, Tabu, Saif Ali Khan, Neelam and Sonali Bendre, who were involved in the 1998 black buck poaching case, on Frday arrived in the city to record their personal statements in the district court.
Jodhpur: ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’ actors including Salman Khan, Tabu, Saif Ali Khan, Neelam and Sonali Bendre, who were involved in the 1998 black buck poaching case, on Friday arrived in the city to record their personal statements in the district court.
The statements will be recorded under IPC section 313, a provision that allows accused to have their say.
- The celebrities are accused of poaching black bucks in 1998 during the shooting of 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' near Kankani village in Jodhpur.
- The actors are facing charges of hunting two black bucks under the wildlife Protection Act and Indian Penal Code.
- They arrived in the city on January 26.
It may be mentioned that Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) court in Jodhpur acquitted Bollywood Dabangg Salman Khan in a case under the Arms Act on January 18.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths