Bipasha Basu Grover congratulates Saifeena
Mumbai: Dusky beauty Bipasha Basu hearty congratulated Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan on their impending parenthood. Bipasha said," I am very happy for Kareena and Saif and that their family is now becoming bigger."
When the recently married actress was asked about turning herself, she said,"That make sweat. There is still time."
She added," Marriage is not a stressful if you are married to a right person."
The Bengali beauty recently returned from the holiday with her husband in Spain and while asking about her vacation, Bipasha said,"European is a must-visit destination. Spain is a beautiful country. We walked a lot while exploring the city. We enjoyed a local cuisine and interacted with the local people there."
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'