This Bigg Boss 10 contestant is booked under TADA, Arms Act!
Mumbai: Television reality show Bigg Boss garners attention for the controversies it posses through its content but season 10 has one such contestant, who in himself is a synonym to controversy. Swami Omji alias Vinodanand Jha has non-bailable warrant against him and has been booked under the Arms Act and even TADA, Delhi Police sources said.
The list of crimes he is accused of does not end here as Swami ji is also facing charges of theft, dacoity, blackmailing and violence against women.
Interestingly, the non-bailable warrant that has been issued couple of days ago is the fourth against him and the complainant is none other than but his younger brother who has accused him of stealing 11 bicycles from the shop he runs.
Inside the Bigg Boss 10 house, the self-styled godman is pretending to be a great spiritual leader who lives for humanity but after his real face has been exposed now, it would be interesting to watch the country’s reaction against him during the current eviction.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water