Bigg Boss 10 begins on Oct 16; all you want to know about the show
Mumbai: Television’s most controversial reality game show Bigg Boss will be more exciting this season because for the first time aam aadmi (common man) will join celebs inside the house. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will host the season yet again which begins on October 16 at 9.00 pm only on channel Colors TV.
Bigg Boss had always been a show of surprises and this time too, the makers have planned few for the audiences.
Visit slides to check what’s new in Bigg Boss 10!
Common man to meet celebs inside the show: For the first time in the history of Bigg Boss, celebs will stay with the common man. They will cook for them and even nurse them on occasions. Now it would be interesting to watch whether celebrities change their lifestyle or the aam aadmi.
In online voting over the micro-blogging website Twitter, people say that they want to watch Bigg Boss only Salman Khan, followed by those who are super excited for the current season.
The final list of the Bigg Boss 10 contestants will be out by October 10th but there are few names already doing the rounds who probably will be part of the show.
Kumkum Bhagya fame Arijit Taneja aka Poorab who reportedly has quit the show to enter the controversial Bigg Boss house.
Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja probably is one of the contestants of the tenth edition of the reality game show. Gangster fame actor was accused of raping her domestic help and even faced trial.
The cute little Anjali of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Sana Saeed has now turned into a grown up girl. She recently participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi and probably will appear in the Bigg Boss House.
Kabir Bedi is a known television and film face in India. Sources say that he was approached for the show and he reportedly has given his nod. Other names in the list include: Self-claimed spiritual leader Radhe Maa, Rahul Raj Singh, Nakshatra Bagwe and Armaan Jain.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike