'Balika Vadhu' returns on TV Screens, Avika shares special message for Fans
The country is placed under lockdown to prevent the spread of the corona virus. Meanwhile, many of the iconic serials are returning to TV on people's demand.
Mumbai: The country is placed under lockdown to prevent the spread of the corona virus. Meanwhile, many of the iconic serials are returning to TV on people's demand. Now another iconic serial's name is about to be added to this list. Yes, Colors TV's popular serial Balika Vadhu is returning to TV.
The serial Balika Vadhu was based on Child marriage. Now this show is being telecast again on Colors TV. This information has been shared by Anoop Soni, the actor who played Bhairon Dharamvir Singh's character in the TV show.
Serials lead character Avika Gor also shared a special message for her fans.
Actor Anoop Soni tweeted that from today, the girl bride is coming back on Colors TV. Lucky was part of this iconic show. To infrom you that the telecast of the TV show will be from Monday to Friday at 6 pm.
Balika Vadhu was one of the most telecasted serial for years. This show based on child marriage ran for 8 years. 2,245 episodes of this serial were telecast. This serial got a lot of love from the people. The girl bride also used to stay in TRP.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water