Head production controller of Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah dies on set
Mumbai: The head production controller, Arvind Marchande, of Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah died on the set on Thursday. According to the sources he suffered heart attack and was going through a severe chest pain before the incident.
- The shoot for the serial has been postponed for two days.
- Producer Asit Modi and the team paid their final respect to Marchande at the hospital.
- The serial was launched in 2008 by Neela telefilms.
- The serial entered the Limca book of Record in the last month as the longest running comedy fiction show.
Also read: Shahrukh feels inappropriate to say anything on Salman’s Comment
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city