Arjun Rampal turns gangster Arun Gawli in Daddy; Trailer out now
Mumbai: Trailer of Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal starrer 'Daddy' is out and the actor plays the perfect gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli in the biopic.
Trailer begins with the year 1970 when textile factories in Mumbai were shut down, leaving thousands of people unemployed. Underworld attracted many after this and a new gang was formed named B.R.A gang and its members were Babu, Rama and Arun Gawli.
Arun is described in the film as 'Alag Hi Mitti Ka Bana Hai', who is shown in the film as an aggressive gangster having no fear of police and his entire fraternity.
Accused of kidnap, torture, extortion and murder, Gawli has been incarcerated since 2012 on the charges of murdering a Shiv Sena leader.
Directed by Ashim Ahluwalia, the film also stars Aishwarya Rajesh and Farhan Akhtar. Film is slated to hit theatres on July 21.
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins