Arjun Kapoor Resumes Shooting, Shares a Peek From Set
Arjun shared a picture of himself shooting from the set. Dressed in all-black attire, Arjun looked dapper as ever in the photoshoot.
Bollywood Actor Arjun Kapoor has been self-quarantined at home from the past four months due to coronavirus pandemic and lockdown. As Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Taapsee Pannu and a few others are now getting used to the new normal, Arjun too stepped out and resumed work for the first time in months. Arjun Kapoor recently got back to work and advocated for others to do the same while following all safety precautions.
Taking to his Instagram handle, Arjun shared a picture of himself shooting from the set. Dressed in all-black attire, Arjun looked dapper as ever in the photoshoot.
In a statement, Arjun said, “I think every one of us will have to adjust to the new normal and slowly start resetting our lives. Things have changed forever but we will all have to work, we will all have to support our families. So, everyone concerned will make their environment as safe as possible so that all are protected and we resume some sort of normalcy on our work front. I shot for the first time after 4 months.”
Check Out the Post here:
The actor also revealed that adequate safety measures on the sets of his commercial shoot put him at complete ease. “I have to admit that I was a bit jittery at the start but seeing all the safety measures in place, I became absolutely fine in no time. Naturally, the initial days of us stepping out to work again will be a little difficult for all of us psychologically. But today, I’m more confident of shooting and being around people on the sets because I have seen the extensive preparations that people are taking to ensure we have the highest safety measures on the sets.”
“It felt very good to resume work and I’m looking forward to my next shooting days,” Arjun concluded.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook.
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.Gi
- Raghav Chadha's reply to 'when is yours' as Bhagwant Mann gets married goes viral
- 18,930 new COVID-19 cases, 35 deaths reported in India in last 24 hours
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi