Bhaijan rules the Bollywood: Arijit finally understands!!!
Mumbai: Arijit Singh, a noted singer, has released an open letter to superstar Salman Khan, urging him not to remove his version of the song from the upcoming flick Sultan.
It is the hot talking point in the tinsel town that Salman got recorded the song by another playback singer and removed Arijit's version from his next biggie, 'Sultan' . He is reported to have done it following some activity of the singing sensation.
The letter that Arijit posted on facebook said that he unintentionally did something at a recent concert that left Salman furious. The superstar felt " insulted "and seems to have vowed not to forgive him, according to the singer. Arijit also posted that on every occasion he tried his best to make the superstar understand that his intention was not to hurt his sentiments. Arijit said he regrets his action on that unfortunate night and even tried clear his position when he met Salman at Nita Ambani's party too but Salman refused to pay any heed to his 'please' and 'sorry'.
Snapshot of Arijit's Facebook post:
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation