Arbaaz Khan to romance Sunny Leone in 'Tera Intezaar'
Mumbai: Ex-porn star Sunny Leone has gradually but eventually settled her foot in Bollywood as she has now roles opposite some of the big names in the industry. While she was in talks with Mr. perfectionist Aamir Khan for a film, the actress now confirms that her next will be opposite actor Arbaaz Khan.
Titled as 'Tera Intezaar', it is a musical romance film which will go floors in August. Confirming the news, Sunny said, "I’m very excited about working with Arbaaz Khan."
The One Night Stand actress will next be seen in the ninth season of the television reality show 'Splitsvilla'.
Raajeev Walia is making his director debut with Tera Intezaar. The film will be shot in Rann of Kutch.
According to a source, Sunny and Arbaaz will meet for their first recording together on Tuesday.
“Arbaaz had already been locked for the film. When Sunny heard the first narration, she signed on the dotted line immediately. This is the first time that she will be seen in a film of this genre,“ the source added.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city