Anya Singh hits jackpot, signs three-film deal with YRF
Mumbai: Do you believe in luck? Anya Singh, a Delhi girl is a live example of how lucky can an aspiring actress could be, as she has been offered three films under India's biggest banner - Yash Raj Films (YRF).
Besides, Anya Singh, cousin of Ranbir Kapoor, Aadar Jain, is also set to try his fortune in Bollywood.
The duo will be launched by Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor at an event in Mumbai.
Anya and Aadar will be directed by Habib Faisal, who earlier had launched Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in Ishaqzaade.
Casting director of YRF, Shanoo Sharma stated, "Adi [Aditya Chopra, producer] always pushes me to go out and find new talent. When casting for this film, we were trying to get girls from Delhi, Chandigarh and other cities. Anya was the result of the hunt to find the next Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma. We wanted someone to come out of nowhere, lead regular lives and conquer the industry. Anya filled that spot for me. She came out of nowhere and landed a three-film deal with YRF.”
Here are the pictures of Anya Singh:
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner