Anushka Sharma flaunts her baby bump, says Nothing is humbling than experiencing Creation of life
Anushka on Sunday took to Instagram to share a photo of herself looking lovingly at her baby bump.
Just a few weeks ago, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli took the internet by surprise when they announced that they were going to become parents soon. The couple took to Instagram and shared a picture of Anushka's baby bump to make the announcement. While Anushka has been keeping her pregnancy journey private, the actress just opened up about the experience of creating a life in her. The actress shared a picture of cradling her baby bump and revealed a few thoughts going on in her mind. Anushka on Sunday took to Instagram to share a photo of herself looking lovingly at her baby bump.
Sharing the photo, the actor wrote, “Nothing is more real and humbling than experiencing creation of life in you. When this is not in your control then really what is?”
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are currently in Dubai. While Virat, who is also the captain of IPL team Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), is busy with the preparation for IPL, Anushka is enjoying some time off.
Anushka is currently in the United Arab Emirates to support Virat at the Indian Premier League. A video of the duo cutting a cake with the RCB team members went viral recently.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook.
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation