Dance video of Maha CM's wife with Big B bothers Congress
Mumbai: Congress is leaving no stone unturned to connect every incident with the Centre's demonetisation move, especially which involves BJP leaders.
It reached to the level of crescendo when Congress said that poor people are dying due to the invalidation of high denomination old currency notes and those benefited by it are dancing with Big B.
The remark was a comment for Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, whose wife, Amruta Fadnavis has been featured in a single dance video along with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
Maharashtra Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam took to Twitter to take a dig at the state CM after Mumbai Mirror published a photo of Amruta and Big B matching steps during the shoot of single dance video titled 'Phir Se' and choreographed by Ahmed Khan.
Nirupam said, "80 ppl hv died due to #NoteBandi. The real beneficiary of new currency dancing with big B. Did u both PM & CM notice?” (sic)
It may be mentioned here that Amruta's association with Bollywood is not new as she had in the past given her voice to couple of songs in films including Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Jai Gangaajal'.
Meanwhile, produced by Bhushan Kumar under the T-Series banner, the video was shot throughout the day on 29 November at the grand Royal Opera House in Mumbai.
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316