Amjad Ali Khan releases new version of National Anthem
Mumbai: Sarod maestro Amjad Ali Khan and his sons Amaan Ali Bangash and Ayaan Ali Bangash have created a special sarod rendition of the National Anthem to honour India's 72nd Independence Day.
Amjad Ali Khan said in a statement, "I hope that every proud Indian connects to the ethos of our Independence Day. This is a tribute to our freedom fighters, soldiers and a celebration of the Independence of our great Nation."
HERE IS THE VIDEO:
The three minute long track has been created in association with Airtel.
The 72-year-old musician, who has made India proud globally with his performances for decades, is the recipient of various prestigious awards including the Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri and the Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavna Award.
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins