Akshay thanks UP CM for declaring Airlift tax-free in UP
Lucknow: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar on Thursday thanked Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for declaring his latest released film ‘Airlift’ tax-free in the state.
Akshay took to the twitter and thanked Akhilesh for the decision taken by him. In his tweet, Akshay mentioned,” Just been informed the Uttar Pradesh Govt. has declared #Airlift as Tax Free. Thank you to the young & progressive team led by @yadavakhilesh”.
- The film was released on January 22.
- Based on Kuwait based businessman who carried out biggest civil evacuation during gulf wars.
- Akshay has played the role of Ranjit Katyal.
Airlift Box-office collection:
Airlift collected Rs 12.35 crores on the first day of its opening while on the second day it collected Rs 17.35 crores.
Broke previous records:
Airlift has broken the record of Salman Khan Starrer movie ‘Jai Ho’. This is the first movie of Akshay Kumar which has minted a box office collection of Rs 72.50 crores in just 5 days.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner