Akshay Kumar-Starrer 'Bell Bottom' to Begin Shooting Next Month
Bellbottom will be among the first Bollywood films to go on floors since the country went into coronavirus-induced lockdown in March, causing the film industry to shut shop.
Week after Vaani Kapoor was confirmed as the leading lady in Akshay Kumar's 'Bell Bottom', comes a new announcement from the team. The movie is scheduled to go on floors in August, that too in UK.
Akshay Kumar and Vaani Kapoor-starrer Bellbottom will go on floors next month in the United Kingdom, even as the world continues to battle coronavirus. Directed by Ranjit M Tewari and co-produced by Jackky Bhagnani. In addition, Nikkhil Advani, it will be among the first Bollywood films to go on floors since the country went into coronavirus-induced lockdown in March, causing the film industry to shut shop.
While Vaani was announced as the film’s leading lady last week. Furthermore, the makers today revealed that Huma Qureshi and Lara Dutta will also be a part of it.
Akshay Kumar said it was important for the film industry to resume work and gear up again to entertain the audience.
“We are glad to be able to start shooting for Bellbottom after the long lockdown. The team has made special plans and taken precautions keeping the current situation in mind. I am looking forward to the industry to begin doing what it does best and entertain the audiences again,” Akshay said in a statement.
Bellbottom co-producer Jackky Bhagnani also said. He is happy to have the cooperation of the film’s crew in their decision to begin shooting. In addition, the makers will priortise the team’s safety over anything else.
“There are a number of people dependent on the film industry starting up again. We wanted Bellbottom to take shape the best way possible, but at the same time keeping the safety of the crew as our top priority. The cast and crew are on board and offering full cooperation. It’s time!” he said.
Written by Aseem Arrora and Parveez Shaikh, Bellbottom is scheduled to arrive on April 2, 2021. Other Bollywood films to have announced shooting are Sanjay Gupta’s Mumbai Saga and John Abraham-led Satyamaev Jayate.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city