Karan Johar paid Rs 25 lakh to KRK for Shivaay's negative review!
Mumbai: Until today, we were really unaware that Kamal R Khan's out of the box movie reviews are so impactful that even a prominent filmmaker like Karan Johar pays a hefty sum to him for vomiting words of praise for his films. Shocked? We equally are but a video released by none other than Bollywood star Ajay Devgn stamps the the industry gimmicks.
The video has the taped conversation between KRK and Devgn's business associate Kumar Mangat in which the former admits that he received Rs 25 lakhs from Karan Johar for applauding Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (ADHM) and giving a bad review to Devgn's upcoming film Shivaay.
One tweet from Ajay Devgn has made him the top discussed topic over the social medium giants including Twitter.
Meanwhile, the situation has turned worse for Ajay Devgn's wife Kajol, who also keeps a close bond with director Karan Johar.
She is equally shocked like we are after Johar's alleged business strategy.
She took to Twitter and her reaction explains the rest.
Meanwhile, Karan Johar still has to comment on the controversial tape.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner