After Deepika Padukone, another famous actress' name come under NCB's scanner
Another actress who delivered blockbuster hits during 2005-06 has come under the NCB's scanner.
The Narcotics Control Bureau is going all out in exposing the Bollywood-drug nexus and as per latest reports another popular actress' name has cropped up. According to Times Now, another actress who delivered blockbuster hits during 2005-06 has come under the NCB's scanner. As per the report, films of this actress had also gained international recognition apart from raking in money at the domestic box office.
Drug Angle in SSR Case:
Several names have cropped up in the drugs related case and the NCB is slowly but steadily tracking down celebs and drug dealers. Last week names like Sara Ali Khan, Rakul Preet Singh and designer Simone Khambatta's names had popped up. Now, WhatsApp chats of reportedly Deepika Padukone with manager Karishma Prakash from October 2017 has been accessed by various media channels which suggest that the actress used to consume 'hash'.
Apart from Deepika, reports also state that Shraddha Kapoor could be under the scanner for procuring drugs from Kwan talent manager Jaya Saha. On Tuesday, Jaya Saha as well as KWAN director Dhruv Chitgopekar was seen arriving at the NCB office. It is being widely reported that Jaya Saha supplied drugs to a bevy of Bollywood celebrities.
Meanwhile, Rhea Chakraborty and brother Showik Chakraborty's judicial custody has now been extended till 6 October. The siblings have applied for a fresh bail plea in the Bombay High Court, which will be taken up tomorrow.
The actress was arrested on 8 September on drugs charges linked to the Sushant Singh Rajput death investigation.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook.
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths