ADHM surpasses Shivaay on Day 1, earns Rs. 13.30 crore
Mumbai: Despite facing controversies, Karan Johar directorial Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was viewer’s first choice in front of Ajay Devgn starrer Shivaay on Day 1 of its release. ADHM earned Rs. 13.30 crore while Friday collection of Shivaay was Rs. 10.24 crore.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to share the business figures of both films.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil:
- The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan.
- Due to the casting of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, the film has remained surrounded with controversies.
- Several protests erupted before the release of the flick.
- Made in the budget of around Rs. 100 crore, the film is getting a tough competition from ADHM.
- Ajay Devgn is playing a Himalayan mountaineer who turns into a destroyer.
Ajay Devgn breaks the taboo, kisses on screen for Shivaay
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water