UPSC Civil Services examination: Download your admit card here
According to the UPSC authorities ,"The candidates will have to produce the print out of their E-admit card at the allotted venue for appearing in the examinations". The UPSC further said in the public notice,"In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit cards, candidates are
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the admit cards for this year's civil services main examinations. The commission has uploaded E-admit cards on its websites and the candidates have been advised to download their cards and take a print out thereof.
The UPSC will be conducting the test at 23 centres from December 3 to 9. The website where the admit cards could be downloaded is ' www.Upsc.Gov.In ' .
According to the authorities ,"The candidates will have to produce the print out of their E-admit card at the allotted venue for appearing in the examinations". The officials further said in the public notice,"In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit cards, candidates are advised to carry identical photograph for each session along with proof of identity such as Aadhaar card, voter identity card, driving licence, passport etc. To the venue of the examination. No paper admit card will be issued for this examination by the Commission."
How To Download Admit Card for UPSC IAS Main 2016
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on “Admit Card” option.
- Now go to a fresh page and click on “Click Here” to download the admit card for UPSC IAS Main 2016.
- You will see full page rules and norms for UPSC IAS Mian 2016 thus to download e-Admit card click on Terms and Condition option.
- Now, Select on Registration ID or Roll No. option.
- Enter your respective ID, Date of Birth, Security Code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the file in PDF format and take a print out of it.
- DO NOT try to download through phones as it will not be accepted or even valid.
- E-admit card should preserved till the declaration of written test result, the Commission said.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may contact UPSC facilitation counter in person or call on — 011-23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.