LU increases 10 percent seats for under-graduates
Lucknow: Excluding LLB honours, the Lucknow University has increased 10 percent seats for the under-graduates. The decision will be implemented from this educational session. It was decided in a meeting, which was chaired by of Universities’ Vice-Chancellor Professor S.B. Nimse.
- This law will increase 300 seats in both regular and self-finance.
- Presently, around 3121 seats are there in the University.
- With increase in the number of the students, the seats have been enhanced.
- Counselling over increased seats will begin from Friday.
- Increased seats will also be included in the counselling of B.Com honours students on Friday, who are in the waiting list of the Open category.