Indian Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply for various apprentice posts; details here
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022: The Eastern Railways recruitment cell has recently released a notification to invite applicants for the recruitment of 2972 Act Apprentice posts.
The Eastern Railways recruitment cell has recently released a notification to invite applicants for the recruitment of 2972 Act Apprentice posts. The application process will be online and candidates can apply through the official website er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Scroll down for all the related details to Indian Railway Recruitment 2022.
Post: ACT Apprentice No. of Vacancy: 2972
Pay Scale: Not Specified RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Post Wise Details
Howrah Division: 659 Sealdah division: 297 Malda division: 138 Asansol Division: 412 Kanchrapara workshop: 187 Liluah workshop: 612 Jamalpur Workshop: 667
Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website er.indianrailways.gov.in.
The age limit for the Apprentice posts applicants is 15 to 24 Years.
Interested applicants can pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
For Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs 100
For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fee
The last date for online application submission is May 20, 2022.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava