IIT Hyderabad PhD admissions 2016: Apply now
Hyderabad: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad has invited applications from all the interested and eligible candidates for admission in its Doctor in Philosophy (PhD) programme in Design for the academic session 2016. The last date to apply is April 12, 2016.
Candidates applying for this programme must hold Master’s degree in design/architecture/technology/philosophy/fine arts/arts/science/post graduate diploma from national Institute of Design (NID)-Ahemdabad.
Candidates must have secured minimum 60 percent marks in the final academic year of the program. The SC/ST candidates need to have 55percent.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and project proposal in the areas related to the research themes. The shortlisted students will be called for interview.
- All the General and OBC candidates need to Rs 300 for each application.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs 150.
- For all the female candidates, the application fee is free of cost.
How to apply
- Candidates can visit www.iith.ac.in to apply online.
- Candidates need to register themselves by creating a profile submitting their email id and password.
- And, the application should be submitted through the prescribed format only.
- Last date to apply is April 12.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on April 15.