IGNOU invites applications for admissions for January 2018 session
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released online applications for admission in for January 2018 session.
The applications have been released for more than 150 programmes of masters, bachelors and diploma and certificate courses of the university.
Candidates, who want to pursue the courses, have to submit the application form online at IGNOU’s official website — ignou.ac.in before December 31, 2017.
The disciplines in which the programmes are being offered:
- Social sciences
- Computer science
- Health science
- Social work
- Performing and visual arts
- Inter and trans-disciplinary studies
- Engineering and technology
- Extension and development studies
- Foreign languages
- Journalism and new media studies
- Vocational education and training
The open university has also launched new programmes namely, Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS) and Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work Counselling (PGDCOUN),
The programmes will be offered through online mode and applications are invited from the January, 2018 session for admission to those as well.
Some programmes of IGNOU are on offline mode, namely:
- Post Graduate specialisation Diplomas in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Operations Management (PGDOM), Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Students are advised to download the common prospectus from the website. The prospectus is free of cost.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App