CBSE releases CTET exam notification, see details here
New Delhi: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the notification about Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam, which is scheduled to be conducted on September 18, 2016.
The application process has begun and the exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi.
- Applicants, who are interested, can apply online at http://ctet.nic.in.
- The paper will be based on objective questions.
Other details about CTET exam-
- The last date for applying online is July 18, 2016.
- Payment via Debit/ Credit card will be accepted until July 19.
- Details of candidates and the final situation will be examined on July 20.
- Admit cards will be downloaded till August 17.